It's becoming more and more common to bond metal parts together than to weld. This is a real benefit for the Do It Yourselfer because the need for expensive equipment can be eliminated if bonding can do the job.
• Bonds plastic to bare metal, metal to metal and plastic to plastic
• Corrosion resistant ? lifetime guarantee
• No special gun needed; applies with ordinary caulking gun
• Contains glass beads for bond line control
• Cures four times faster than any competitor
• OEM proven
Maxim™ Medium Set Bonding Adhesive is a modified acrylic adhesive used for bonding metal to metal surfaces. It is used for replacing door skins, roofs, quarter panels, truck bedsides, utility vehicle sides and other non-structural panels. Maxim™ Medium Set Bonding Adhesive has excellent adhesion to bare steel, galvanized steel, aluminum and e-coated panels. Maxim™ Medium Set Bonding Adhesive meets GM 6449G specifications and is backed with a full-life time warranty by Fibre Glass-Evercoat.
Use with standard Caulk Gun.